Pages

How Very P(interesting): Part II

Hey friends! Like Tristin, I am going to ignore the gap in posting. I promise we're going to update you soon!

I just want to reiterate what Tristin has already said - Pinterest is amazing! And extremely addictive. I started my account last night, and since then I've been pinning everything in sight. Seriously, if you haven't already done so, you must try this! I have to admit, I was a little skeptical when I was invited to it, and I was even a little bit overwhelmed when I started my account. But just like Tristin pinky promised - I soon feel head over heels in love with it!

It's extremely user-friendly and great for people who like to be compulsively organized. You can add as many categories or "boards" as you want, and then just pin away! It's a great source of inspiration, and who doesn't like looking at pretty pictures of pretty things?? Give your bookmark folders a rest and come join us on the best website ever! I look forward to checking out your boards!

If you want to check mine out, here's the link:

http://pinterest.com/sharon_ramsey/


Until we meet again,
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I positively adore Pinterest! It's such a wonderful way to collect and organize inspirations! Off to check out and follow your boards....

    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just opened mine last night as well and I am afraid I will miss my loved ones since thats all I am doing :-)

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...